Some animals endanger their lives and health just because of being too curious. That’s when only people come to help.
A dog with its head stuck in a clay jug. Playing at the backyard, Scarlett accidentally put her head into the jug. All attempts to get free failed until people came to rescue her.
A dog called Daisy at the house windowsill in Chelmsford, Essex. Rescued by firefighters.
A six-week old fox-cub stuck in an old brake disc.
A cat named Casper somehow stuck in a wheel in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
The firefighters rescued a pig stuck in a gutterway not far from River Hamble, Hampshire.
This 1,5 year old husky boy called Keanu accidentally stuck in a hedge hole, Whitchurch, Hampshire.
This curious cow got stuck in a washing machine cylinder in St Columb of Cornwell.
In Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, a cat was found strolling down the street with a glass jar on his head and a mouse almost on his nose.
A dog named Moses Chan got stuck in a cat passage way in Hertfordshire.
A cow is being lifted after it decided to jump over the wall and as a result got stuck between the garage and the outer building wall.